Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 205% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,645元 (49,515,248 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)