Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,038 (CH$384,445) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)