Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01058 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,400 (CH$604,760) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)