Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,139 (€526) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)