Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,655元 (€457) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)