Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,176 (€536) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (37 minutes ago)