Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,131 (€290) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)