Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,117 (€292) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)