Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00218 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,000元 (COL$2,288,836) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)