Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,089 (COL$2,254,851) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (38 minutes ago)