Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,182 (COL$2,282,526) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)