Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,549元 (€949) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)