Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,944 (€764) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)