Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,915 (€883) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)