Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,808 (€615) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)