Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,152 (€435) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)