Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,215 (€417) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)