Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,380元 (€826) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)