Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.805 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,116 (€784) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)