Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,206 (€803) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)