Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,294元 (€786) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)