Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,471 (€828) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)