Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,516 (€704) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (35 minutes ago)