Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,826 (7,215,347 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)