Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,043 (7,819,508 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)