Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,141 (6,301,613 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)