Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,924 (4,681,654 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)