Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,234 (8,136,458 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)