Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00079 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,595元 (7,079,849 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (16 minutes ago)