Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,960元 (7,340,551 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)