Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,021 (3,621,286 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)