Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.797 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,022 (796 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)