Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.927 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,933 (1,511 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)