Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 CNY / SCR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,812 (11,106 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)