Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 CNY / SCR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,256元 (14,219 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)