Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.303 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,781 (C$1,279) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)