Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.151 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,716 (C$916) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)