Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.241 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,761 (C$1,099) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)