Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,638 (€853) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)