Cost of living comparison between Vicenza, Italy and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,506 (€612) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)