Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,784 (€870) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)