Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02467 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,590 (186,083 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)