Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02404 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,149 (172,571 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)