Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02403 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,763 (115,002 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)