Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02530 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,540 (218,972 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)