Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02366 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,128 (174,499 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)