Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.475 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,562 (€878) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)