Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,249 (€685) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (16 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)