Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48210 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,886元 (R 10,135) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)