Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,457 (R 8,721) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)