Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,173 (R 9,875) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (44 minutes ago)