Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36809 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,499元 (Mex$ 12,223) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (about 2 hours ago)