Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34489 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,067 (Mex$ 11,791) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)