Cost of living comparison between Veracruz, Mexico and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36377 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,282 (Mex$ 11,771) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)