Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,521 (€620) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)