Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,864 (€781) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)