Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,484 (€826) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)