Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.946 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,774 (1,210 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)