Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.981 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,910 (1,234 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 3 hours ago)