Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.938 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,504元 (1,143 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)