Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.079 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,779元 (1,172 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)