Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.834 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,197 (1,355 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)