Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.923 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,525 (899 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)