Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.023 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,534 (1,127 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)