Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.995 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,116 (1,281 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)