Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11565 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,292 (руб 28,462) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (37 minutes ago)