Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12695 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,421 (42,701 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (38 minutes ago)