Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12531 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,795元 (38,267 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)