Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12770 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,226 (40,921 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)