Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,290 (kr6,953) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)