Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,143 (€571) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)