Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.820 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,828 (€617) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)