Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,453 (€692) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)