Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.754 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,902 (6,505 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)