Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.773 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,928 (5,079 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)