Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.745 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,638 (8,906 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)