Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,907 (10,581 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)