Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.939 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,060元 (1,285 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)