Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,522 (€609) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)