Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10158 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,883 (₨48,065) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)