Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,308 ($1,066) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)