Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,707 ($1,061) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)