Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.385 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,791 ($1,064) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)