Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,483 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.143 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,761 (C$1,120) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)