Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,440 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.076 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,710 (C$1,125) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)