Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,575 prices entered by 689 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.877 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,903 (C$1,415) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)