Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,990 prices entered by 607 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.096 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,127元 (C$1,595) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (33 minutes ago)