Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,599 prices entered by 496 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.243 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,954 (C$1,326) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)