Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,332 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.923 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,585 (C$1,338) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)