Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,079 (298,485Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)