Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01098 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,992 (CH$363,504) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (34 minutes ago)