Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01068 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,284 (CH$494,493) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (33 minutes ago)