Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01056 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,560 (CH$526,684) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)