Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,450 (€860) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (29 minutes ago)