Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,701元 (COL$2,088,297) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)