Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,311 (€804) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanoi costs 1,000,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)