Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,660 (€724) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)