Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,407 (€690) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (20 minutes ago)