Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,499 (Bs 10,868) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (44 minutes ago)