Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,722元 (€839) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (34 minutes ago)