Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,076元 (CH$502,563) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)