Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01045 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,344 (CH$511,311) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)