Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.909 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 109% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,843 (CHF 1,425) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)