Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 104% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,547 (CHF 1,281) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)