Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.445 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 96% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,024 (CHF 1,245) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)