Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.881 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,836 (€867) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)