Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06158 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,467元 (¥121,251) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)