Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,557 (¥75,340) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)