Cost of living comparison between Utrecht, Netherlands and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 87% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,844 (€792) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (43 minutes ago)