Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,361元 ($775) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)