Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30563 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,905 (16,049 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)