Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27870 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,905 (14,010 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 3 hours ago)