Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43234 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,608 (ARS $10,657) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)