Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31197 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,110 (ARS $16,379) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)