Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44260 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,668 (ARS $10,547) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (39 minutes ago)