Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,253 (1,717TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)