Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32741 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,200 (Mex$ 15,883) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (37 minutes ago)