Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13847 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,802 (Php20,236) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)