Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,645 (Php34,204) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)