Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12144 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,252 (Php43,250) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)